Friday, May 14, 2010

Watch Amir Khan vs Paulie Malignaggi Free Live Streaming Online

Amir Khan - Paulie Malignaggi live boxing fight

On preparations for his May 15 fight against Amir Khan:
“Everything is good. I’m excited, I’ve been working very hard, I feel very prepared, and I can’t wait until next Saturday, I really can’t.”

Regarding Freddie Roach’s claim that Khan will knock Malignaggi out inside of three rounds:
“Amir Khan is going to get knocked out next Saturday night—I promise. You have my word on that. Amir Khan is going to get stopped next Saturday night. I don’t think I’ve ever had a dislike for an opponent more than I have for this guy. There’s always trash-talking and there’s always stuff that gets said back and forth with camps. It’s just a part of boxing, but this guy, the arrogance this kid has coming into this fight is a little bit too much now. I think he’s been misinformed. I think he thinks he’s been fighting at a world class level. I think he’s been reading too much of his press. He has no idea what it is to step up to this level and next Saturday night he’ll find out..”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top 5 News